Lumber Jack Pellets - Char Hickory Blend BBQ Pellets
Heavy Item Shipping
This product does not qualify for free shipping
Please see our Shipping Policy for details
All of our pellet blend recipes are ground into a homogeneous mixture before pelleting, which ensures that every pellet contains the full recipe. This ensures that the pellets burn evenly and provide a consistent amount of flavour.
We combine Hickory wood with Oak and Char to produce a unique blend that marries the flavour of Hickory with that distinctive Tennessee BBQ flavour. This blend has become very popular due to the traditional char taste it imparts to food. Char Hickory are particularly good with beef, pork, poultry, and game birds. Try them with ribs and you’ll be amazed!
- Available in 20 lbs / 9.07 kg bags
40% Hickory, 50% Oak, 10% Char
- Ground before pelleting, every pellet contains the full recipe for a consistent flavour
- Made from real Char, Oak and pure Hickory wood chips, not residual sawdust
- Consists of the bark and cambium layer of trees where the most flavour in a tree resides
- Smaller diameter to create a hotter burn and more smoke with more surface area
- No oils, sprays, fillers, binders, or artificial ingredients. Just 100% all-natural Wood