SNS Grills - Slow 'N Sear Deluxe
Standard Item Shipping
Free shipping on orders over 75.00$ before taxes
Please see our Shipping Policy for details
Making Backyard Barbecue Easier!
Slow ‘N Sear® Deluxe, now with 50% more searing power than our Slow ‘N Sear® Original, takes backyard grilling and smoking in a charcoal kettle to the next level, again! Turn a “basic” kettle grill into the most versatile outdoor cooking machine on the market – indirect slow cooking, high heat searing, roasting, baking…you can have it all with Slow ‘N Sear®!
- The perfect fit for your 22” kettle
- Charcoal basket holds one chimney-full (~80 – 100 briquettes) of coals that provides 8+ hours of uninterrupted low ‘n slow (225° F) cooking – a significant amount of charcoal savings
- Load up the basket with fully lit briquettes for high-heat cooking (400°+ F) perfect for chicken or pizza
- The removable water reservoir holds just over one quart of water for 5+ hours of steam generation (at 225° F) and creates an effective thermal barrier between the coals and the indirect cooking zone. Remove it to create a 30% larger sear zone for the perfect Cold Grate Technique sear
- Ventilated bottom plate is great for lump charcoal users and makes cleaning up after the cook a breeze
- Stainless steel rivet-based manufacturing technique for the basket – simple, strong, and durable. Significantly reduces warping under high-heat conditions
- Each Slow ‘N Sear Deluxe is made out of 7+ pounds of high-quality 16-gauge 430 stainless steel
- Dimensions - 21" (L) X 8.5" (D) X 4.75" (H)
- Follow our Lighting Instructions for hassle-free cooks
- How the Slow 'N Sear® works
How is the Slow 'N Sear® Deluxe different from the original Slow 'N Sear®?
- The water reservoir is removable
- The bottom is a ventilated plate
- Outer dimensions are the same