Thermoworks - DOT Simple Alarm Thermometer
Standard Item Shipping
Free shipping on orders over 75.00$ before taxes
Please see our Shipping Policy for details
You simply can't beat the DOT alarm thermometer for accuracy combined with simplicity
DOT is engineered to do one thing really well. Set your target temperature with the up or down buttons, insert the probe in your food, and DOT beeps when it gets there. Simple as that. Hit any button and the beeping stops. The display still flashes till your temperature drops below the set point. DOT uses any of the Pro-Series probes designed for our popular ChefAlarm. The included 4.5-inch probe reads temperatures up to 572°F with a cable that withstands 700°F. Designed for commercial food service, DOT beats houseware brands for intuitive usability and survivability.
DOT is designed to track temperatures over an extended period of time with moderate-heat cooking methods such as smoking, oven-roasting, deep-frying, homebrewing, and Sous Vide and to be used while grilling. DOT is not meant to be used in place of a digital instant-read thermometer, such as a Thermapen ONE or a ThermoPop, or used with broiling.
Up and down buttons set the target temp and DOT beeps when you get there. Champion BBQ teams buy these in stacks.
- Straight Forward Display: Current & Alarm temp
- Compatible with any Pro-Series Probe
- Easy-to-Use: Just 2 buttons
- Splash-proof, Convenient, Design: IP65 rating & magnetic
- Probe-Style Alarm Thermometer
- Probe cable (47" long) survives 700°F
- Big digits are seen from a distance
- Now includes a Backlight
- Designed in Utah by Thermoworks
- Series: DOT
- SKU: TX-1200
- Warranty: 2 Year Warranty